[mcclim-devel] Two questions about McCLIM

Robert Goldman rpgoldman at real-time.com
Mon Mar 5 23:37:23 UTC 2007

1.  It seems from a recent conversation on #lisp that pointer selection
of presentations in McCLIM doesn't work.  Is that correct?  Was this
made so on purpose, or is it a bug?

2.  When I type a command name in the interactor pane, the command is
executed, however if I try to accept that command name as a command
name, it is NOT acceptable, and mousing on the individual words reveal
that each is a separate string-type presentation.  Is this a bug?
Should the command name somehow be recognizable as a command name?  And
if so, how might this be accomplished?