[mcclim-devel] interactive-stream-p

Christophe Rhodes csr21 at cam.ac.uk
Wed Jun 21 11:33:14 UTC 2006

Hi,

The Gray stream function interactive-stream-p is "specified" in CLIM.
Would it be reasonable to make it return T for most of the extended
streams that CLIM provides and NIL for postscript streams (and
potentially other batched output streams such as pdf, when a backend
for that shows up)?  At present I believe it returns NIL for
everything.

The use case I have is being able to use the same drawing routine for
screen and print, customizing behaviour based on the value of
(interactive-stream-p stream).

Cheers,

Christophe