[mcclim-devel] [patch] make goatee search & execute frame commands by gesture

Andreas Fuchs asf at boinkor.net
Sun Feb 26 11:34:26 UTC 2006

Hi all,

as it is now, goatee doesn't search for commands by keystroke gesture
in the application frame's command table. This means that any
command-invoking keystrokes that are entered when goatee is active
will be ignored. This seems to affect all applications that have an
interactor pane, like beirc.

So, here's a patch that makes goatee search for & execute the command
in the current application frame, if there is one.

I'm not sure if this is the right thing to do, but it allows us to use
keystroke accelerators in beirc commands, so I'd like it to go in,
after goatee-literate people (hi, tim!) have OKed it.

Here's the patch (sorry for the big hunk; the upper part is what I
changed; the lower part is emacs cl-indent playing games):