[mcclim-devel] Problems with compose-xxx-with-yyy transformationfunctions

rpgoldman at real-time.com rpgoldman at real-time.com
Fri Dec 16 16:44:54 UTC 2005

OK, I tested that with your tests and checked it against the spec.
Looks fine according to my (admittedly lame) understanding of CLIM,
and works on my (admittedly lame) single test on Allegro CL 7.0.
Committed it.

I also added a docstring to MAKE-SCALING-TRANSFORMATION.  I'm inclined
to favor having these added, although not enough to say that people
ought to slave to put them in everywhere.  But I tend to add them to
the code when I'm modding it for some other reasons.  How do others
feel about this?  Is it a Bad Thing (do you prefer to have skinnier
binaries at the expense of not having docstrings)?