[mcclim-devel] interactor-pane scrolls off the bottom

Tim Daly Jr. tim at tenkan.org
Sat Apr 30 10:30:15 UTC 2005

Duncan Rose <duncan at robotcat.demon.co.uk> writes:

> Doh. Think / read before responding. In the spec, section 29.4.3 we see
> that CLIM "provides a convenient form for creating composite panes that
> include the CLIM stream pane, scroll bars, labels, and so forth". I
> conclude from that that somewhere the spec allows for the creation of
> stream panes that don't have all this gubbins.
>
> Going back to your first example, if you do
>
> (define-application-frame foo ()
>    ()
>    (:pane (make-clim-stream-pane :type 'interactor-pane :width 400
> :height 300)))
>
> that works too.
>
> -Duncan
>
> ps. last post on this from me, promise. :-/

Hey, thanks a lot for looking at it! :) From the sounds of it, this
leans more towards feature than bug.

I asked because this feature shows up in closure's interactor pane.  I
disabled the feature there by saying ":scroll-bars t".  There was just
a long thread here about scroll bars, but all subtlety is lost on me.

--
-Tim