[mcclim-devel] possible buglet in highlighting shapes

Andy Hefner ahefner at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 05:55:56 UTC 2005

Wow, that is very funny.

> You are right; it's not in the spec. I'm actually quite suprised I
> didn't already know this considering how much time I've spend reading
> the thing ;-)  I'll make an excuse that I haven't read chapter 29 in as
> much detail as some of the others...

Gotcha! It actually is in the spec, sort of, in section 29.4.3 as an
argument to make-clim-stream-pane. It is not in the index, which has
caused me to overlook it on several occasions. It appears it exists
only as an argument to make-clim-stream-pane and the derived
functions, and is not an initarg usable in a call to make-pane. I
don't see anywhere in the spec stating that define-application-frame
should be smart enough to use make-clim-stream-pane rather than
make-pane in certain cases, but I'm not looking very hard either.

Keep on hacking..