This documentation is quite confusing.

Tom Hassel trashtalk217 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 9 07:29:42 UTC 2019

Hi

I'm sorry for the radio silence. Because of vacation related reasons I had
no keyboard in front of me for a while nor a good internet connection.
Thanks for the resources and the feedback. It's reassuring to know that
such a relatively out there library for an out there language still has
people who are willing to lend their expertise to an amateur (me in this
case).

Greetings,
Tom