[lisppaste-requests] can lisppaste work in a channel that's not public on the internet?

John Manoogian III jmanoogi at organic.com
Fri Jun 16 19:09:46 UTC 2006

i.e. our irc server is internal and behind a firewall. i'm guess that it
probably wouldn't work.

var jm3 = {
    'name':    'john manoogian III',
    'email':   'jm3 at organic.com' <mailto:'jm3 at organic.com'> ,
    'title':   'director',
    'dept':    'experience design',
    'desk':     248-454-4048,
    'bb':       248-376-9107,
    'company': 'organic, inc.',
    'blog':    'http://threeminds.organic.com'
<http://threeminds.organic.com'/> ,

    'EOF':null
}

This email is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed
and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or otherwise
protected from disclosure. Dissemination, distribution or copying of this
email or the information herein by anyone other than the intended recipient,
or an employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended
recipient, is prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please
immediately notify us by calling our Help Desk at (415) 581-5552 or
by e-mailing us at helpdesk at organic.com.