[lambda-gtk-devel] re: lambda-gtk with clisp?

Rick Taube taube at uiuc.edu
Wed May 4 01:21:50 UTC 2005

Hi Alex, my apologies for taking so long to respond. Here is the
message I got from kenny tilton, including the tarball of the clisp
code i think. you should be able to tell what they are using from
clisp's ffi.
I am happy to help out once school is out and the dust settles (two
weeks or so...)

--rick