[iterate-devel] Iteration on multiple lists sequentially

William Halliburton whalliburton at gmail.com
Fri May 28 01:21:57 UTC 2010

Thanks for the advice Dan. I took it to heart. Was, most probably, a
case of premature optimization. Hoping for "here ya go, use this" or
the joy of creating my first iterate generator. I just converted my
20,000 LOC project from loop to iterate and, wow, just give me some
more cool-aid, i'm hooked!