[iterate-devel] Re: Texinfo version of The Iterate Manual

Hoehle, Joerg-Cyril Joerg-Cyril.Hoehle at t-systems.com
Fri May 25 12:23:36 UTC 2007

Hi,

I've updated darcs and the online Texinfo manual with my *list-end-test* patches and various other changes, and added a few more test cases (there was an example in the manual which was bogus).

Luis, there were 2 typos in the "Don't loop" paper: "higher order Dunctions" and "looo". Do you have a cat? ;-)  Please report if there are more such glitches I haven't spotted.

I've updated the online pdf.
I've not updated the online .html in doc/ (split across many files).
I've put a single 140KB html online at
http://common-lisp.net/project/iterate/iterate-manual.html

But it's not linked from the project page.
Also, the release/ area is not up to date (May 2006)

Regards,
	Jörg Höhle