[iterate-devel] repository

Hoehle, Joerg-Cyril Joerg-Cyril.Hoehle at t-systems.com
Wed Mar 29 15:36:59 UTC 2006

Attila,

here's my RCS archive.  It contains all changes I ever did, in RCS format.

It reflects the state from January this year. It's still 1.4.  It does not contain the things I've announced for 1.5 (i.e. log in .lisp, your first-time-p, the clause specifier concept unification).  Maybe I'll have time the next week-end.

What do you expect from a move from Arch to Darcs?  As for myself, the only thing I can tell is I have a little experience with it via CFFI, but ~0 with Arch.  I found Darcs' behaviour in case of conflict really weird and utmost confusing.  Beside that, I enjoyed using it and especially appreciated its "choose which diff snippets from the file to make part of the patch" feature that I had never seen before.

I confirm access to shells.common-lisp.net.  Now I need to get used to gpg (we used PGP among others in my department, and gpg did not like my PGP secret key, something about IDEA).

Regards & thanks for your efforts,
	Jörg Höhle.