[iterate-devel] bug and fix, multiple nil tags in tagbody

Attila Lendvai attila.lendvai at gmail.com
Tue Dec 5 11:31:58 UTC 2006

> I have attached two bundled darcs-patches, first a testcase that shows
> the problem, then a solution. I have run all tests with sbcl and
> allegro. As usual it turns out it was more difficult to write a test
> than to fix the bug.

after testing it locally for quite some time now, i've pushed this fix
because it's preventing actual code from running on acl.

i hope nobody minds,

--
- attila

"- The truth is that I've been too considerate, and so became
unintentionally cruel...
 - I understand.
 - No, you don't understand! We don't speak the same language!"
(Ingmar Bergman - Smultronstället)