[iolib-devel] plans/status of the stream code

Red Daly reddaly at gmail.com
Thu Oct 7 21:44:17 UTC 2010

I have some incomplete stream code that fixed other issues, which I
believe are unrelated to what you mention.  From what I recall,
non-blocking streams in iolib block under certain circumstances.  My
code added an additional buffer mechanism to deal with this issue,
among other things.

I believe my clone is on github, but i might have lost the most
important changes in a freak accident.

Best,
Red