[iolib-devel] ECL support

Nikolay V. Razbegaev marsijanin at gmail.com
Fri May 28 16:56:10 UTC 2010

I'm trying to compile recent (b46d84a...: 'Remove =?utf-8?B?wqtTeW50YXg6?=
 =?utf-8?B?wrs=?= from file
headers', Thu May 27 17:11:14 2010 +0800) IOLib version with 32 bit
ecl at 32 bit linux host (Archlinux current), but I got some errors
about unknown `:long-long' cffi type. As I can see from cffi sources
using cffi from darcs). But my local ecl version (10.4.1) can operate
with `:long-long' foreign types:
CL-USER> (lisp-implementation-type)
"ECL"
CL-USER> (lisp-implementation-version)
"10.4.1"
CL-USER> *features*
CL-USER> (member :uint64-t *features*)
CL-USER> (uffi:size-of-foreign-type :long-long)
8
8
CL-USER> (uffi:allocate-foreign-object :unsigned-long-long)
#<foreign :UNSIGNED-LONG-LONG 09674ff8>
CL-USER> (uffi:free-foreign-object *)
; No value
As I also noticed from the last IOLib commits messages there is some
work on ecl support in IOLib development process. So what's about ecl
support (32 bit)? Is there any way to make IOLib work on it: right
configure flags, right cffi or ecl version or should I just wait and
try to compile it again with right phase of the moon?
Thank you.
Nikolay.
Date: Fri, 28 May 2010 20:55:38 +0400