[iolib-devel] Introductory tcp client/server examples

Peter Keller psilord at cs.wisc.edu
Fri May 14 19:45:17 UTC 2010

On Fri, May 14, 2010 at 03:38:16PM -0400, Faré wrote:
> is there a git repository or some other place to download the latest
> version of your iolib examples? Thanks!

Sure, the latest version is always under "Live Sources" on this web page:

http://common-lisp.net/project/iolib/download.shtml

The repository mentioned there is:

git clone git://common-lisp.net/projects/iolib/iolib.git

Generally, if there is some patches/enhancements for the example codes
or the tutorial, send it to this list, but I'll take care of them.

If you use clbuild and whatnot to manage your lisp environment then
./clbuild install iolib
will get you the latest revision with the tutorial examples and document.

I welcome additional example codes and patches and will help document
them into the tutorial. Any bugs or changes to IOLib itself should be
directed to Stelian Ionescu.

Thank you!

-pete