[iolib-devel] IOLib tutorial Version 0.0 Completed

Peter Keller psilord at cs.wisc.edu
Sun Apr 4 00:50:33 UTC 2010

Hello,

I've created an IOLib tutorial which describes how to write clients and
servers with IPV4 TCP using blocking I/O with the stream interface and
nonblocking I/O with the event multiplexer and send-to receive-from.

The tutorial and the source for which it is written is in the examples/
directory of the checked out IOLib source codes.  The tutorial and
source code in the official source release of IOLib will always be the
authoritative version. It is recommended one inspects and tries out the
example source code along with the tutorial.

I happen to have a link up to the tutorial here:
http://pages.cs.wisc.edu/~psilord/blog/data/iolib-tutorial/tutorial.html

Have a nice day.

-pete