[gsharp-devel] 8va treble clef

Christophe Rhodes csr21 at cam.ac.uk
Tue Feb 28 17:11:38 UTC 2006

Hi,

Attached is a patch implementing a treble8 clef (which is a treble
clef with implicit octaviation).  I'm not really proposing this for
direct inclusion; I haven't designed a glyph for it, for a start.
However, the patch indicates quite well where things could afford to
be abstracted a little, and I also needed it so that I could get midi
output for les Cris de Paris in the right octave.
  * MIDI output
    <http://www-jcsu.jesus.cam.ac.uk/~csr21/cris.mid>
  * Gsharp score (requires patches)
    <http://www-jcsu.jesus.cam.ac.uk/~csr21/cris.gsh>