[graphic-forms-devel] Looking for example

Ken Perry whistler at blinksoft.com
Mon Sep 3 22:31:23 UTC 2007

I am looking for a simple dialog based program example.  All the examples
seem to start with a main with menus and when I try to change it so that its
just a dialog I get missing dispose events.  I am going to go read up on
declare because it seems to be the one part of  the language that the two
manuals I have read on lisp kind of glossed over and it might be part of my
problem.   If anyone has a simple dialog example with maybe just two buttons
even if it does nothing at all but display the two buttons when you run it
that would be great.  I have one right now that runs and displays a menu but
its not just a dialog it runs up in a main frame and I don't need that.

Ken