Available widgets (was: Re: [graphic-forms-devel] Dialogs return values)

Jack Unrue jdunrue at gmail.com
Sun Mar 25 19:55:04 UTC 2007

On 3/25/07, Edgar Gonçalves <edgar.goncalves at gmail.com> wrote:

> On another subject, the list of controls you make available in
> graphic-forms is still limited. Is that because you haven't needed
> more, yet, or are there technical impediments? I would like to use
> most of the controls in MFC -
> http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/47xcww9x(VS.80).aspx -, do
> you have some quick recipe ready for this? It'd be great to share
> user's widgets!

It's mainly a question of time and effort; there are quite a few areas
in the library that need more work, with controls being just one of
those areas :-) I'd be happy to review and integrate contributions,
but also, I'm open to suggestions as to what you'd like to see done
next -- if you wanted to comment on some of the existing bug tracker
items or add to the wishlist tracker (at the SourceForge project page),
that would be great.

--
Jack Unrue