[graphic-forms-devel] Dialogs return values

Edgar Gonçalves edgar.goncalves at gmail.com
Sun Mar 25 11:21:06 UTC 2007

Hi! I've just started playing with graphic-forms, and I wanted to
build some macros to generate message-boxes (which I did based on your
demo about-dialog), and some input-prompts, like Yes/No questions, or
a simple OK/Cancel. But I'm not figuring how I can set a return value
for such functions (they seem to return the value 4 once (gfw:show dlg
t) is called). Right now I managed a dirty hack by placing a global
variable and making the dialog change it. but this is not as
functional as I would want... Any suggestions?

Thanks,
--
Edgar Gonçalves
  Instituto Superior Técnico,