[graphic-forms-announce] graphic-forms-newtypes branch now obsolete

Jack Unrue jdunrue at gmail.com
Sat Jul 7 22:42:01 UTC 2007

I have merged the graphic-forms-newtypes branch back into mainline, and
thus that branch is obsolete. Now that the CFFI project has merged
their newtypes branch[1], it's no longer necessary for us to differentiate
between the two flavors -- so we are back to using the mainline CFFI
code. The latest CFFI from darcs works for me; please send problem reports
to graphic-forms-devel if you encounter problems.

--
Jack Unrue

[1] The closest to an official statement on the branch status in CFFI that
I could find is:
http://common-lisp.net/pipermail/cl-opengl-devel/2007-June/000117.html