[fomus-devel] n-tuplets

Rick Taube taube at uiuc.edu
Mon Apr 9 11:53:17 UTC 2007

ive wanted something like this too! ie a "chunk" or "gesture" I can
pass to fomus with much of the stuff already figured out. chunks more
closely reflects how i actually compute stuff, not note-to-note but,
well... in chunks!

(chunk :off 12
        :notes (fm-spectrum ...)
        :dur 2
        :part 1)

so the actual rhythms here would be  dur / length(spectrum)
if the :notes allowed lists of lists then sublists are "chords" etc.
it would be great if fomus could save them as chunks too...

--rick