[FileMaker and Lisp] Is it possible to get Exif Geotags with ExifPlugin for Filemaker?

Jonathan Sherry jonathan at fullcityconsulting.com
Thu Nov 17 20:17:32 UTC 2011

I've confirmed that an image taken with my iPhone contains the following Geotags:
North Or South Latitude
Latitude
East or West Longitude
Longitude

I can view standard tags in my image when it's loaded into ExifPlugin's example database, but not these tags. Is there any way to do this?

Thanks,
-jb
--
Jonathan Sherry
FullCity Consulting Inc.

FileMaker Business Alliance Platinum Members
Certified FileMaker Developer (Versions 9, 10 and 11)
2007  & 2011 FileMaker Business Partner of The Year
http://www.fullcityconsulting.com