[FileMaker and Lisp] Re: RegexPlugIn assistance needed

Sven Siegmund sven.siegmund at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 19:23:47 UTC 2008

> directly and not with the indirection of using Evaluate.

Aaah, I see. Well, that is what I can't do. When creating the
calculation field, having written RegP_Replace ( "o" ; target; "xxx")
as calculation, I cannot click OK. FM complains: "There are too few
parameters in this function"

I also have tried this as calculation:
External ( RegP_Replace ( "o" ; target; "xxx") ; 0)
FM again complains: "There are too few parameters in this function"

I also tried it with the comma syntax:
External ( RegP_Replace ( "o", target, "xxx"), 0)
same error

And I tried this:
External ( "RegP_Replace",  "o", target, "xxx")
FM complains: there are too MANY parameters in this function

And this:
External ( "RegP_Replace ( "o", target, "xxx")", 0)
FM complains: the specified field cannot be found