[flexi-streams-devel] New release 0.13.0 (Was: New release 0.11.1)

Edi Weitz edi at agharta.de
Thu Sep 13 19:43:14 UTC 2007

On Sun, 29 Apr 2007 22:43:44 +0400, Vodonosov Anton <vodonosov at mail.ru> wrote:

> I have a new version, with better performance (see attached diff of
> output.lisp against 0.11.2).

I've finally found some time to think about this.  I've now released a
new version which is based on your ideas but which (I hope) is a bit
more elegant and maybe even a bit faster for the case where characters
are output individually.

This new release also fixes a glaring bug in STREAM-WRITE-BYTE.

Thanks a lot for your patch,
Edi.

PS: And the next time please send a patch without TAB characters... :)