[fiveam-devel] Unit Test Framework

Robert Goldman rpgoldman at sift.info
Fri Nov 30 19:35:42 UTC 2012

On 11/30/12 Nov 30 -12:42 PM, Marco Baringer wrote:

> ps - you know what would be really cool? source location of the failing test
> (if i have 20 is checks in a test and one of them fails it'd be nice to
> know the filename and line number of those checks which failed. i'd
> settle form something that was #+(or sbcl ccl)...)

I am familiar with how to set this up for ACL.  If someone will create a
framework for doing this (e.g., figure out how we decide which test to
look for if the same name is used in two different suites, etc.), then I
would be happy to contribute code for ACL.  I suspect that a lot of this
will be implementation-specific.  We can all support our favorites to
get a generally useful implementation.