[fetter-devel] VC++ Support?

Kenny Tilton ktilton at nyc.rr.com
Sat Nov 19 16:49:23 UTC 2005

Is there a new release of Verrazano on the way? I am especially anxious
to get that VC++ support, as well as that more detailed control of which
symbols get exported based on where they are found in the source tree.

Someone asked about my cl-ftgl library and I realized it was in limbo
waiting for both enhancements. I could always roll back to using C glue,
but if a new Vzn is on the way I would prefer using that.

--
Kenny

Why Lisp? http://wiki.alu.org/RtL_Highlight_Film

"I've wrestled with reality for 35 years, Doctor, and I'm happy to state I finally won out over it."
    Elwood P. Dowd, "Harvey", 1950