[erlisp-devel] openmcl patches

Dirk Gerrits dirk at dirkgerrits.com
Thu Sep 1 05:54:26 UTC 2005

Eric Lavigne wrote:
> If you can't find a way to improve the speed, it might be okay to submit
> your changes as they stand.

I've already put them in, because I don't see how his OpenMCL support is
significantly more retarded then the current CMUCL or AllegroCL support.
Busy waiting is a HUGE no-no.  Also, the SBCL support doesn't work with
SBCL 0.9.3 yet.  Having this stuff in the repository at least allows
people to play with it and send patches.

I will *try* to do something about these this week.  I've played a bit
with AllegroCL's multiprocessing, and I have SBCL 0.9.3 installed now.
But time is limited, as always.

- Dirk