[erlisp-devel] Re: Description of pushed patches.

Dirk Gerrits dirk at dirkgerrits.com
Tue Jul 12 17:18:40 UTC 2005

Eric Lavigne wrote:
>>>Expanded timeout clause syntax to support time-units.
>>>Dirk Gerrits <dirk at dirkgerrits.com>**20050615235950]
>>
>>Hmm, I'm guessing my script isn't completely fool proof.  The above is
>>an artifact caused by darcs's inventory format not really being line
>>based.  This patch has been in the repository for quite a while already.
>
> I don't think that patch was part of my working copy, though. The
> with-timeout that I worked on used only seconds. Some manual effort is
> probably required to merge those two patches.

WITH-TIMEOUT has always used milliseconds.  The handling of (different)
time units is all in the syntax of RECEIVE.

Are you sure you didn't have that patch?  Because I'm positive it has
been in the dirkgerrits.com darcs repository for as long as that
repository has been there...  In any case, darcs on my laptop doesn't
see any conflicts with your patch.

Kind regards,

Dirk Gerrits