[elephant-devel] Elephant/BDB problems on recent 64-bit Linux systems

Petter Gustad elephant at gustad.com
Tue Jan 4 12:21:28 UTC 2011

From: Petter Gustad <elephant at gustad.com>
Subject: Re: [elephant-devel] Elephant/BDB problems on recent 64-bit Linux systems
Date: Tue, 04 Jan 2011 09:40:46 +0100 (CET)

>> Was your problem in clojure also involving Berkeley DB?
>
> Yes. I ran the same code using Clojure rather than SBCL and got some
> corruption warning as well. Hence I assume that this problem is not
> related to SBCL.

I'm sorry about the confusion. It was Clozure/CCL and not Clojure:

(format nil "~A -- ~A" (lisp-implementation-type) (lisp-implementation-version))
"Clozure Common Lisp -- Version 1.5-r13651  (LinuxX8664)"

I'm typing Clojure (which I was playing a bit with some time ago), but
I'm thinking about CCL which I was using for my Elephant testing.

//Petter