[elephant-devel] get-instances-by-value andget-instances-by-class

Lukas Gießmann lukas.giessmann at hotmail.de
Sat Mar 6 20:28:54 UTC 2010

Hi Alex,

you' re right!
I spent the entire day with debugging the problem on several systems.
I think the problem is caused by the compilation of elephant. Concerning the
compilation problem I wrote to the list some time ago( [elephant-devel] installing elephant 1.0 from repository). The last email of
this thread is attached.
Well I solved this problem - at least, currently it looks like I did - by removing
all .fasl files and recompiling elephant directly in sbcl and not in slime.
So the gcc-call does not fail when I call (asdf:operate 'asdf:load-op
:elephant).

Best regards

Lukas