[elephant-devel] Bug in GET-CON

Leslie P. Polzer sky at viridian-project.de
Sun Oct 18 08:49:35 UTC 2009

Hi Alain,

I just pushed your patch.

You wrote:

> I understand that perfectly, which is why I was happy to provide
> a new patch.  No harm done.  It's just that I've forced everone
> on my team for 10 years to use the same .emacs file, so there's
> never any "empty" or "meaningless" white space in any file (precisely
> to minimize these sorts of fake conflicts) so I forgot that out
> here in the "real world" not everybody will be using my
> "conventions".  :-)

I'm glad we agree on this. Thanks for your patience and understanding.

> It's your project --- I'm happy to play by your rules.

Well it's a community project, actually. I happen to have the commit
bit but that shouldn't really make my opinion worth much more than
yours.

> Cool.  Lastly, it occured to me -- there's probably no reason
> to store that new slot (OPENING-ARGS) permanently --- if you
> wish to change that to a transient slot, I think it would work
> fine and probably be better.

But STORE-CONTROLLER is not a persistent class, so that's neither
needed nor possible.

  Leslie

--
http://www.linkedin.com/in/polzer