[elephant-devel] Bug in GET-CON

Leslie P. Polzer sky at viridian-project.de
Sat Oct 17 15:23:21 UTC 2009

Alain Picard wrote:

> That's because my emacs automatically cleans up the whitespace
> as a file saving hook --- something I would heartily recommend
> to any developer using emacs.  But since this isn't my project,
> I will again try to make a simpler patch.

FWIW I guess most projects wouldn't accept such a patch. It's
fine to adapt whitespace to your needs in a non-destructive way,
and most patches where you change the whitespace of lines that
are changed anyway are fine too, but unrelated whitespace changes
are usually a no-go.

> OK - here is a MINIMAL patch.  It applies with
> patch -p1 < /tmp/patch.

> Hope this one works!

It does. I've applied it and will push it later after I ran
the test suite.

  Leslie

--
http://www.linkedin.com/in/polzer