[elephant-devel] How to create a derived index? - Addendum

Leslie P. Polzer sky at viridian-project.de
Fri Aug 21 06:48:35 UTC 2009

Ian Eslick wrote:
> I'm sorry for not replying earlier.  I noticed a problem with that
> when I did an experiment while I was composing a reply to you and I
> haven't had a chance to look into it yet.  Shamefully, I don't have
> good regression coverage of that feature yet, although I know some
> folks use it extensively.
>
> Leslie, can you take a quick look?

I already did but the conversation went private.

The bottom line was that derived indices seem to be broken right
now. The OP agrees with me that it should be fixed and has
volunteered to try it with my help.

Otherwise I'm going to fix them with whatever spare time
I can find.

  Leslie

--
http://www.linkedin.com/in/polzer