[elephant-devel] error and print-object

Frank Schorr franks-muc at web.de
Mon Mar 3 20:44:24 UTC 2008

I customized print-object to better display persistent objects.
If a certain error occurs at database access and and I enter
the debugger (Lispworks / windows / bdb), the debugger hangs.

I suspect that the IDE to calls print-object on an inconsistent object
causing a further error.

I can't help but closing the debugger window which kills the whole session.
When accessing the database again, I receive a suggestion to run recovery.

How could this be improved (appart from not using print-object) ?

Thanks,

Frank