[elephant-devel] function calls as keyforms for btree-indexes

Robert L. Read read at robertlread.net
Fri Jan 11 15:32:53 UTC 2008

Thank you Sean.

I don't feel I have enough experience to really comment on this idea, so
I will assume that it is a good one.

I appreciate you providing this patch.  However, it would be even better
if this patch were accompanied with tests, or modifications to the
existing test suite, which exercise, demonstrate, and test this feature.
Especially since this is an extension of the API, it makes sense that it
should be tested.  If I were to accept the patch without tests, it would
be adding an untested feature, and there would be the danger that in the
future it might be removed, for example, since doing so would break none
of the tests.

So, do you think it might be possible for you to write some tests within
our existing framework to cover this functionality?