[elephant-devel] fix of ele-postmodern to work with recreate-instance-using-class

Robert L. Read read at robertlread.net
Wed Jan 9 14:42:54 UTC 2008

On Wed, 2008-01-09 at 11:02 +0200, Alex Mizrahi wrote:
> is my English that poor so nobody understand me??).

No, your English is great.  I think there were so many emails yesterday
that it was hard to know exactly whom to respond to.

Thanks, this is great work; I'm sorry I couldn't figure it out.

I'll let Sean and Ian answer your question about whether your proposed
solution is in the spirit of their ideas or not.