[elephant-devel] add-to-root problem

Ian Eslick eslick at csail.mit.edu
Fri Oct 19 16:28:04 UTC 2007

Ok, I've got a merged version of my 091 tree and the main 091 tree.
I get two errors under SBCL, but about 30 under Allegro.  Some of the
changes on the main branch have seriously broken Allegro with BDB.

I'm looking into this.  Some of these errors may very well be related
to the problems showing up in Lispworks on Win32 as well.

Stay tuned.

Ian