[elephant-devel] add-to-root problem

Robert L. Read read at robertlread.net
Sun Oct 7 15:01:57 UTC 2007

I'm afraid I don't personally have an LW system installed, nor do I have
easy access to a windows machine.

I don't think I will be able to help you, unless you can follow Henrik's
suggestion and get the FiveAM, and therefore the test suite, working on
your system.

I think it important to support working on as many platforms as
possible.  I would like to track this down, but I am pretty helpless
when it comes to debugging on a system I don't have.

The fact that you got it to work under Allegro suggests that it is some
problem with our usage of LispWorks, and not a bug affecting every
installation.