[elephant-devel] Documentation / Backends

Ian Eslick eslick at csail.mit.edu
Sun Mar 25 11:02:22 UTC 2007

I think DLL files in the release (it's only 3 files) with a flag for
'build your own'.  Putting docs in a separate tarball seems fine,
that makes it easier to identify when they were built, etc.  I don't
think there's a need for anyone to build them other than the
developers so we don't need to worry about the doc build process
being super easy.

Thanks for the linux/sbcl testing - that's great news!