[elephant-devel] small openmcl thing...

Kilian Sprotte ml13 at onlinehome.de
Sun Mar 12 16:54:07 UTC 2006

Hi,

first of all thank you very much for solving this terrifying openmcl
mop problem!! (What ever it was...)

I have a little fix for openmcl below on current CVS:

src/elephant/controller.lisp

  (defclass store-controller ()
-  ((spec :type (or pathname string)
+  ((spec :type (or pathname string cons)
	 :accessor controller-spec
	 :initarg :spec
	 :documentation "Backend create functions should pass in :spec
during make-instance")

Openmcl is very picky about setf'ing a slot to a value that is not of
declared type... It treats this declaration as an assertion, I would
say.

The above fix lets things work for me, but I guess it actually should
be:

  +  ((spec :type cons

Will the spec passed to open-store always be a list?

Cheers,

	Kilian Sprotte