[eclipse-devel] CMU CL and connection to port 6789

Xavier Maillard zedek at gnu-rox.org
Mon Dec 12 18:16:19 UTC 2005

   From: Iban HATCHONDO <hatchond at yahoo.fr>
   > Can you show me how I should do it through CMUCL ?

   You need to have the the 'mp' package (but is usually
   built-in with cmucl).
   Then, with emacs, for instance, do a telnet
   <machine-running-eclipse> 6789
   passwd: "clara"  [double quotes included !]

Argh I am feeling so stupid....

   You should know be dropped in lisp shell (in the
   common-lisp-user package) where all the eclipse
   objects and definitions are available.

Great, I can now control all my wm from Emacs prompt.

   Happy hacking.

Do you have any fun stuff to show as a demo using Eclipse ?

Thank you.

Xavier