Eclispe website/documentation proposal.

Erik Enge erik at nittin.net
Sun Mar 2 10:39:01 UTC 2003

Iban <hatchond at yahoo.fr> writes:

> So will need accss to the cron jobs as well.  Lets decide what we need
> exactly and ask James about it.

The current website comprises the following:

  11  HTML pages that uses Apache's Server-Side Includes
   1  cronjob that runs midnight every night
  35+ files related to documentation (some images)

All in all, almost 1MB of diskspace.  This will increase as the
documentation keeps growing but I doubt it will exceed 20MB.  We would
need to be able to update the HTML files and the documentation
reasonably often, so shell-access is probably the best.

Erik.