ECL cross-compiled for 'aarch64' considered stable?

Daniel Kochmański daniel at turtleware.eu
Mon Mar 11 09:35:03 UTC 2019

Hay Paul,

it is worth noting that there are some unresolved issues on aarch64 due
to calling convention for variadic functions is differnt. Please see this summary:

https://gitlab.com/embeddable-common-lisp/ecl/issues/224

apparently aarch64 android calling convention is more permissive given it works
for you.

Best regards,
Daniel

--