[Ecls-list] libffi-prefix

Daniel Kochmański jackdaniel at hellsgate.pl
Tue Apr 7 13:27:40 UTC 2015

Hello,

thanks for a patch! You can always build ECL with already installed
libffi, but there is no reason to not include configurable prefix for
it, if there is such a need.

There are a few problems with this patch however.  It applies to
configure.in, while we have configure.ac for some time instead.  It is
minor, but please rebase your patch on develop branch at:

https://gitlab.com/embeddable-common-lisp/ecl.git

Please also supply appropriate entry, so option will be shown in
./configure --help.

Last but not least - please format patch, so it
can be applied with `git am`, so commit contains your name.

Once again, thank you for working on this :-)

Best regards,
Daniel