[Ecls-list] ECL missing signals?

Jean-Pierre Flori jpflori at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 23:53:34 UTC 2012

2012/11/26 Jean-Pierre Flori <jpflori at gmail.com>:
> Hi,
>
> 2012/8/25 Jean-Pierre Flori <jpflori at gmail.com>:
>> Hi,

> It's been some time, but I've looked at the metioned problem once
> again and can reproduce it provided ecl 12.7.0 is configured with
> --disable-threads.
I meant 12.7.1.
This is repoducible on another Linux x86_64 install with 12.7.1 as well.
And this is NOT reproducible with 11.1.1 and 12.2.1 which were the
only other versions I found on ecl sourceforge website.
I'll have a look at the git commits to see if any other versions are tagged.

--
Jean-Pierre Flori