[Ecls-list] Release candidate for ECL 12.2.1

Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll juanjose.garciaripoll at googlemail.com
Sat Feb 4 22:30:47 UTC 2012

On Sat, Feb 4, 2012 at 10:18 PM, Waldek Hebisch <hebisch at math.uni.wroc.pl>wrote:

> Of course, I am not sure that error is in generated code, because
> I can not get reasonable backtrace.  Is there a place in ECL so
> that after attaching gdb I could set a breakpoint there and
> get control passed to gdb when ecl would like to signal error?

Sorry, I do not get this entirely. You mean that you want to attach gdb to
a running ECL and then force it to stop when an error is signaled, right?
The functions to set a breakpoint at are typically "cl_error" and
"cl_cerror", and sometimes FEerror().

Juanjo

--
Instituto de Física Fundamental, CSIC