[Ecls-list] element-type in socket-make-stream - Was: ECL quicklisp bug report - Cause found, fix needed

Marko Kocić marko.kocic at gmail.com
Mon Jan 24 13:46:09 UTC 2011

I just looked at the source code and it occured to me that
sb-bsd-scokets:socket-make-stream doesn't even have element-type
keyword argument. All it has is :external-format.
However, in SBCL, there are both element-type and external-format parameters.
When creating streams using open function, there are both
external-format and element-type.

Regards,
Marko