[Ecls-list] Error en el compilador?

Pascal J. Bourguignon pjb at informatimago.com
Tue Jul 13 06:48:38 UTC 2010

Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll <juanjose.garciaripoll at googlemail.com> writes:

> On Mon, Jul 12, 2010 at 2:12 PM, Pascal J. Bourguignon <pjb at informatimago.com> wrote:
>
>     It looks like there's a problem to compile iolib with the lastests
>     (10.7.1, y cvs co one hour ago) ecls.  I assume that C1FORM is a
>     structure of the ECL compiler.
>
> I am trying to reproduce but I am afraid I do not get that far --
> having problems with iolib's FFI, which cannot find fdopen() --. I
> will try tomorrow on a different computer or download the libraries
> again in a clean account.

I'm on a x86_64 system.
Linux kuiper 2.6.34-gentoo-c5-kvm #8 SMP Fri Jul 2 19:19:27 CEST 2010 x86_64 Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU 950 @ 3.07GHz GenuineIntel GNU/Linux

therefore I load iolib with:

    #+(and ecl long-long)
    (pushnew :x86-64 *features*)      ; :x86-64 gets pushed (even inside the VM).
    (asdf:oos 'asdf:load-op :iolib)

It happens that it's in a Qemu virtual machine.
You will be able to get it from ftp://ftp.informatimago.com/users/pjb/bug-ecl.tar.bz2
(2.2 GB, 2256610818 bytes, should be available in three hours).

See the README inside the tarball.